the song i need is the Next time you see me i'll be living in my new home!ty nd God Bless You!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kathyj93

the song i need is the Next time you see me i'll be living in my new home!ty nd God Bless You!

Post by kathyj93 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

I need the words to this song i don't know who its by but i love it i heard it on Radio today the title is(the next time you see me i'll be living in a brandnew home) i sure appreciate it and God bless you!
kathyj93

Post by kathyj93 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

i sure woukd klove to have the words to this song!(the next time you see me i'll be living in a brandnew home! I don't know hwo sings it but i just love it ty And God bless you!
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 am

This song is by the Whisnants,You can go to Crossroadsmusic.com and listen to it, download a demo for 99 cent or a track for 1.99.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Verse 1
I'm ready to move to heaven
To a land that's fair and bright
Where there is perfect peace
In that everlasting life
Jesus has gone to build for me
A mansion there I know
And the next time that you see me
I may be living in my heavenly home

Chorus
The next time that you see me
May be on streets of gold
I may be wearing a brand new robe
May be kneeling at his feet
Or shaking his nail scarred hand
I may be living in gloryland

Verse 2
You may come to visit me
And knock upon my door
You may not get an answer
I won't be living there anymore
I'm just here for a short while
And then I'll soon be gone
For the next time that you see me
I may be living in my brand new home

Tag
Maybe kneeling at his feet
Or shaking his nail scarred hand
I may be living in gloryland( . . . less )

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks my Mom has been going crazy trying to figure the first verse! Thank You Thank You!!!javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ')

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 am

There was a group in the 70s that did this song, a male quartet, I believe. They had a large blue organ on stage. Can't remember their name.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

My husband and i have been wanting to find the lyrics this song is such a blessing to us. thank u and god bless
maryjo8370

Re: the song i need is the Next time you see me i'll be living in my new home!ty nd God Bless You!

Post by maryjo8370 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 pm

The Next Time You See was written back in the 70s by Leon Frazier of the Heismen Quartet, Corinth, MS. My uncle Bill Gant was the bass singer. and YES... they carried that old blue organ everywhere they went. Leon played the organ and sang.