When Crossing Time Shall Come by the Primitive Quartet

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

Does anyone know the words to When Crossing Time Shall Come? I think the chorus goes something like:

The thunder may roll, the lightening may flash while I'm crossing that river.
daisyc40

Post by daisyc40 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm

I know there will soon be coming a time when I shall be leaving the way is not far just over the hill to heaven my home. and when I get there I know I'll be free from all of earths sorrow. My plans are all made I'll never turn back no more shall I roam.

The lightning may flash the thunder may roll while crossing the river. The waves may dash high and toss me about, I'll still have no fear. With Jesus my Lord to guide me along I'll safely cross over. He'll never forsake, O praise his dear name. He'll always be near.

The savior has made a way for us all if we would just trust him. Trust him for all help, believing his word never failing to pray. Believe on him now while you still have time to make a decision. Fall down on your knees and call on him now he'll show you the way.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 am

Thank you very much

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 am.