Lord of all hopefullness, Lord of all joy

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

when i was reading it i cryed

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm

and it is a beautiful song

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 am

it is set to a beautiful Irish melody - one of my favourites

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 pm

this hymm was also sung at my husbands funeral, i was told how lovely the lyrics were by one of his colleagues,,it is a beautiful message and comforts me still without saddness ,

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:30 am

Thank you for the posting. I woke up this morning humming the hymn for the first time since I left college many years ago, and had to find the lyrics. Beautiful hymn, very meaningful. God bless you all.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm

This is really inspiring ,it gives me hope when I feel lonely. May God be bless for this great talent. Amen
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 am

Thank you for these words I used to sing this song at school about 50 years ago !!! I'm so glad to have the words!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am

I heard this song for the first time from a Catholic Nun who consoled us when we became refugeesdue to a war in Liberia. It has altways been my consoling song whenever I felt lonely.Thank you .I even love it better now.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm

I think it is so beautiful with a gorgeous melody!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 pm

used to have to sing the last verse at school every day befor we went home , iv been trying to find the words for years thanks