beyond the rain.................

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:42 pm

dose anyone no were to get the music only cd to learn the song.
Bugadoodle

Post by Bugadoodle » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi. You can go to youtube and watch Jerry Butler sing and play guitar for this song it is beautiful the way he does it, just four chords to the song, check it out if you dont have computer handy, let me know and I will send you lyrics and the chords. Bugadoodle

Post by Guest » Tue May 17, 2011 4:54 pm

When I first heard this song (Beyond the Rain) on WBRF radio station a few years ago, it really touched my heart and gave me the answer I was looking for in my life. I am a born again Christian, and that song was a "God Wink" to me. It is one of my favorite songs, and I have passed it along to many others. Mr. Brinkman, you planted the seed and God has done the watering and harvesting. Press on friend, and keep writing.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Mark,

Thanks for writing such a wonderful song. I never heard it played by a friend on mine gave me the words and said see what you can do with it. They lay in my guitar case for about 2 years then I got them out one night and put them to my music. We do it different from you but now I am glad to know who wrote it. When we sing it in churches we have given credit anonymous but from now on you will get credit. Again thanks and if we ever make a CD we will be getting in contact with you.

God Bless

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Just heard this song today for the first time and absolutely love it!!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 am

Any chords?? ANy music?
Sqcallerdan

Post by Sqcallerdan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 am

Hi! Bugadoole, Can you send me a copy if the cords for Beyond The Rain. Thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 am

Hi Bugadoole, can you send me the chords for Beyond the rain also? I really want to play this song and I am just learning to play the guitar and it's all because of this song. Can you help me out please?
Thanks
Sonja

[email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Can you send me the chords for Beyond the Rain?

Thanks
George

[email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Can I please have Chords the Beyond the Rain also? My son is trying to learn it on guitar.
Thanks.
[email protected]