He Washed My Eyes With Tears

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Jimmy Swaggart sings this song on you tube. I think His version is the best of this song.

Post by Guest » Sun May 15, 2011 4:14 am

Thanking God for you and His many blessings. What a a wonderful lesson this beautiful song has. God's best.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

Love it..

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:24 am

I must extend a personal heartfelt thank you...you have just made my night...God has used you in a miraculous way!! this is the 1st song my grandma taught me when i was 7 yrs old...the 1st special i ever sang in church & the 1st song i sang in public for my dear great-grandma that i was born on her 88th birthday..my singing debut my 9th birthday...& God has used & blessed me ever since...I am so grateful for the gift & blessing he has given me & my grandma who taught me how to pray, how to sing praises & so much more...she lead me to the Lord w/o knowing all seeds she had planted..though she may be gone, she now lives through me...her words i keep in heart to use for wisdom ea day i live...this song is more than a song to me...i hope you can see...i needed it 2 bless others on release of my next CD...tysm you are a blessing to many...

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 am

Yes Jimmy Swaggart does this on you tube, but changes melody & tempo...if you want original melody and tempo look for Jack Holcomb version...original melody & tempo this also is avail on the same site... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K41usML0Dg8 didn't know til i just saw could place links...so here it is...God Bless all....

Post by Guest » Sat May 31, 2014 1:25 am

Daywind.com also has the 3-key accompaniment CD for this song.
bdjohnson

Re: He Washed My Eyes With Tears

Post by bdjohnson » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:27 am

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:49 am Looking for the words to this old song for my friend who has lost the sight in one eye and the other eye is very blurred. Thank you
I found a cd with lyrics and music. I am traveling now and will be back Saturday. Contact me then.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:27 am.