LYRICS FOR: IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
em2010

Post by em2010 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:08 am

"...when my ship is drifting and the sails are frail, God holds me in the palm of HIs hand.
A firm foundation upon which i stand... thank God, thank God, i'm in the palm of His hand...."

if anyone knows the complete lyrics, it'd be greatly appreciated!!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am

when the storms are raging i'll not be afraid god holds me in the palm of his hand when my ship has drifted and the sails are frayed god holds me in the palm of his hand

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

1. When the storms are raging I'll not be afraid. God holds me in the palm of His hand. When my ship is drifting and the sails are frayed, God holds me in the palm of his hand. (chorus) *Thank God, thank God, He's a refuge, a shelter from the storm, a firm foundation upon which I stand, thank God, thank God, I'm in the palm of His hand.* 2. Though the world may crumble I'll still praise His name, God holds me in the palm of His hand. I'll shout it from the mountains, I'll not be ashamed, God holds me in the palm of his hands. Tag: (Now I know He is mine, and I'm His forever. He's leading me on life's way, He's a firm foundation upon which I stand, thank God, thank God, I'm in the palm of His hand, HIS HAND!!)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 pm

CD by Dana Ausbun Baker titled "In The Palm Of His Hand". Song based upon a poem written by her father, Pastor Gary Ausbun, following the deaths of two daughters in separate car accidents. Very inspirational song. Very talented artist. If you can find a copy, you will be blessed by the entire CD. Pastor Ausbun lives in Elkhart, Indiana and I'm sure he would love to share the music with anyone. You should be able to contact him on Facebook.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:57 am

I actually wrote to Pastor Ausbun, and received his poem and the cd and the song you are quoting is actually not this "Palm of his hand". I still cannot locate the song that you are looking for, as I am looking for it as well. You can however purchase a cd or download of the music to it on CD, I found it on 2 sites. www.christwill.com or daywind.com hope this helps