Your cries have awoken the master

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Having Holy Ghost bumps is nothing like having Him move in and take up His abode! Praise God, Jesus loved us so much that He took it upon Himself to die on the cross that we could have salvation. Oh Glory to the Lamb! He is wonderful! It took His death so that we could have a right to the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:04 pm

absolutely amazing song!! touched me soooo sooooo much!! God Bless!!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:06 pm

LOVEEE THIS SONG SO MUCH it has a wonderful meaning to it

Post by Guest » Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 am

this song is so good
levihall398

Post by levihall398 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

the chorus is the same as the verses.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:37 am

Great song and so true, if we just hold on, pray & trust in GOD he will answer prayers.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am

This song is assume x

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 am

Jeramiah 29v11

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 pm

this song is absolutely awesome I love it i first heard it when I lost my infant son it has so much meaning to me it will always be a song i carry in my heart

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 am

I saw the Bowling Family tonight at my church, But Mike was unable to be with them. They have found a spot on his vocal chord and if they do surgery there is a chance that he might not be able to sing again. So they are going to scoop his voice tomorrow. Please please pray for him. It wasn't the same without him. But their sound man filled in and they did an AMAZING job and when they sang this song it brought tears to my eyes. You can tell they really do love God!