There's Something About That Name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am

No that is not the full song. There is a reading the Gloria Gaither wrote to go long with it.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm

When I wake in the night I softly sing this hymn to myself -- it lulls me back to sleep every time.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am

where could i go if i could not go to jesus by jimmy swaggert

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 pm

I am looking for the Spanish lyrics as sung by Steve Green on the Gaithers Homecoming programs. Song Titled there is something about that name. My email is [email][email protected].[/email] Thank you

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 am

Pls culd someone hel me with d lyrics of 'the savior left His real home above' by Bill and gloria. Im not too sure of d wordings. Thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:45 am

There is no other name. There is Something About That Name. This is a great song, when I was leading the singing in church i would use this song the most.

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

I lo

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2013 1:10 am

This is getting confusing.. try and stick with one song per thread please.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Hello I'm trying to find the lyrics for a hymn that has these words in it , say the word I will be healed . There is also i think has your refreshing rain in it Thanks in advance .Blessings😇
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Because this is a new request I have posted the lyrics (and chords) in a seperate post. Please see http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14045