Missionary Hymn - If I should die upon a foreign field

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am

I woke up with "bits" of this on my mind and in my heart this morning. I had to surf for the words, I had them all wrong. Thank you...we're all just weary pilgrims, aren't we?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

where can I find the c/d or acccomplanshing c/d to,, Follow me?
Jerbear3

Post by Jerbear3 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

I heard that song in the 60's and it was sang by Bill Karhl--sp? It was at the First Church of the Nazerene in Wichita Ks. It was also in the Nazarene song book until awhile back. I wanted to sing it at church; but I need the music so the lady can play on a piano. I also want to hear it again. Any ideas? Email me at [email protected]. Thank you the song was. Follow Me by. Ira Stamphil. Spelling for singers last name might be wrong. Sorry

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2013 5:41 am

Correct spelling is Bill Carle. I have "Follow Me" song in "Bill Carle's Sacred Selections" which is out of print. It is also found in Country&Western Hymnal Volume 1 at BrentwoodBenson.com. I also have a midi file for this song (plays 3 times thru for all 3 verses - not great, but better than nothing)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:29 am

Thank you so much for this song, . Through it all

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:29 am.