i've got power that you can't see God is living inside of me I can fight any enemy

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

i've got power that you can't see God is living inside of me I can fight any enemy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Heard this on the radio the other day and only captured the Chorus-I think

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Does anyone know the name of that song?I want our quartet to sing it but I need to look up the lyrics.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 pm

the rest of the lyrics are....because God and I make a majority. I can't find it and don't remember who sings it.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 pm

I think this was the New Gaither Vocal Band

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 am

It's called Majority by Gaither Vocal Band, I sang it in a quartet years ago.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 pm

This world is trembling with doubt and fear
theres very little hope and less good cheer
but I'll keep a smile right here on my face
because I know who gonna win this race

I've got power that you cant see
God is living inside of me
I can face any enemy
cause God and I make a majority

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 pm.