Lyrics - Fading away like the stars of the morning

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 am

My comment above is for the version of the hymn "ONLY REMEMBERED",Composed by Ira D.Sankey

Thanks,

Pastor Nnadi Matthew A
Nigeria-USA.
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:39 pm

This is a beautiful hymn; it reminds us that as we mourn our departed loved ones, we would also be mourned someday. After the mourning is over, the legacy left behind, good or bad, will live after us. I will continue to strive for the positive things in life, by the grace of God.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:46 pm

This is a beautiful hymn; it reminds us that as we mourn our departed loved ones, we would also be mourned someday. After the mourning is over, the legacy left behind, good or bad, will live after us. I will continue to strive for the positive things in life, by the grace of God, knowing that we will all fade away at the appointed time, like the stars of the morning. Thank you Lord.

Florence Alohan-Iyasere, USA

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 am

Yes,a hymn for the living-to always number our days for there must be a last moment in our lives. I have made the hymn my national anthem,so God empower me to live well and be remem
bered for good!
Berny-UK

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:57 pm

This hymn is powerful message for the living. My life changed the day I sang it with my soul, not just my mouth.
Obolly Jacob

Post by Obolly Jacob » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:17 am

What a song, I woke up every morning and that song is always on my lips, I may not open my mouth wide in singing it but my inside heart is doing justice to what my outside mouth if failing to do. I love this song. A song meant to remind us that we all have a limited time here on earth. Only remembered by the things you have Done.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Fading Away Like the Stars of the Morning is not a song that we should sing only during funerals. Infact it should be one of our favorite hymns. It is a hymn of consolation. It reminds us that in this world all that is required of us is to sincerely do our little best. It is a hymn we should always whisper in our heart as we go about our daily duties knowing that one day when our life here on earth is over, our acts of kindness to others will continue to live on in honor of God because that is what we will be remembered for.

Hope Obioma Dike
Baltimore, MD
USA

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 am

The song is a life time message every Christian must read and ponder to heart.
Pst.Iswell Mark Nigeria

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 am

Please someone should send me this hymn cos I have been longing to have it. Please mp3 or mp4 the song and the lyrics
[email][email protected].[/email] God bless.
Wetben Nigeria

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 am

I think this lyrics has been altered, it is Only remembered and Ever remembered.