Grace thy grace alone is all i plead for, grace to be aright lord and grace to love you more

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Grace thy grace alone is all i plead for, grace to be aright lord and grace to love you more

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 am

pls could i have the whole hymn for this?

Post by Guest » Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 am

Please kindly give me the wordings of this song

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Grace thy grace alone is all I plead for
Grace to serve thee aright Lord
Oh grace to love thee more

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 am

Grace thy grace alone is all I plead for.

Can you pls send to me the full Lyrics of the abov song
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Is this it?

GRACE, THY GRACE ALONE

1. Grace! Thy grace alone Has brought me into thy will Stranger and alien I had been Till grace brought me so nigh
Grace! Thy grace alone is all I plead for Grace to serve Thee aright Lord O! Grace to love Thee more.
2. 'Tis grace that teaches me Thy paths for me to know And grace day by day leads me on My call not to let go
3. I long for this grace Lord To be faithful a steward To lay my all down for the church Till her glory bursts forth.
4. Make me a battle axe Kept Lord in Thy quiver Tried, trimmed, sharpened in thy furnace Meet for my Master's use

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:35 pm

GRACE, THY GRACE ALONE
Grace! Thy grace alone
Has brought me into thy will
Stranger and alien I had been
Till grace brought me so nigh
Grace! Thy grace alone is all I
plead for
Grace to serve Thee aright Lord
O! Grace to love Thee more.
'Tis grace that teaches me
Thy paths for me to know
And grace day by day leads me on
My call not to let go
I long for this grace Lord
To be faithful a steward
To lay my all down for the church
Till her glory bursts forth.
Make me a battle axe
Kept Lord in Thy quiver
Tried, trimmed, sharpened in
thy furnace
Meet for my Master's use
Okechukwu Chinonye

Re: Grace thy grace alone is all i plead for, grace to be aright lord and grace to love you more

Post by Okechukwu Chinonye » Thu May 30, 2019 9:08 pm

please can I get the name of the hymn writer and the mp3 if possible. Thanks