It's alright, It's alright through the storm he'll give you light he will answer when upon his name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

It's alright, It's alright through the storm he'll give you light he will answer when upon his name

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm

what are the rest of the words. who sang it.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:50 pm

"It's Alright" The Good Neighbor Quartet sings it

"It's alright, it's alright
through the storm he'll give me light
He will answer when
upon his name I call
It's alright, it's alright
I will never fear the night
It's alright when I talk with the Lord"

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Here is the rest of it Sorry,

It's All Right

When the world has turned me down
And a true friend can't be found
And my body bends beneath the toil and pain
When my load is hard to bear
And it seems there's none to care
I'll find relief when I kneel and call His name

It's all right, it's all right through the storms He'll give me light
He will answer when upon His name I call
It's all right, it's all right I will never fear the night
It's all right when I talk with the Lord

When my steps are getting slow
And it's time for me to go
And ol' Satan tries to say my prayers are vain
When I cross ol' Jordan's tide
And I reach the other side
It'll be all right for the Lord will call my name

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm

My dad's mother gave him this song many many years ago and when a preacher was going thru some trying times my dad gave him the song. My dad passed away in 2013 and the preacher he gave this song to read it to us the day we buried our dad. I don't know the tone to it but I sure hope I can find it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:46 am

We have a little boy and his grandmother sing this song whenever they visit our church. Such a blessing of a song, and that little boy can belt it out!
Guest1

Re: It's alright, It's alright through the storm he'll give you light he will answer when upon his name

Post by Guest1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:03 am

I know this is a fairly old post, but does anyone happen to have the music or a link of this song being sang? Thank you in advance and God Bless
arkansastraveler70

Re: It's alright, It's alright through the storm he'll give you light he will answer when upon his name

Post by arkansastraveler70 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 pm

My father was the Pastor of a small country church, he was also a very nice singer.
This was one of the songs that he would sing. He's gone now but the message of this song in my Dad's voice is still heard in my mind.
It is precious to me.
arkansastraveler70

Post by arkansastraveler70 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm

arkansastraveler70 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:00 pm My father was the Pastor of a small country church, he was also a very nice singer.
This was one of the songs that he would sing. He's gone now but the message of this song in my Dad's voice is still heard in my mind.
It is precious to me. Song was written by David Beatty