go tell it to jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

go tell it to jesus

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:29 am

go tell it to jesus and he'll be your friend when it seems like your life is thru and your friends turn their backs on you ... go tell it to jesus and he'll understand [email protected]
Cody2140

go tell it to jesus

Post by Cody2140 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:29 am

I've been looking for the same song, I think it came out in the 80's don't know the group though

go tell it to jesus

Post by Guest » Fri May 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Been looking for the same song
Anita

Re: go tell it to jesus

Post by Anita » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:01 am

:D When things in your life go wrong and you feel like you can't go on I have a friend for you and he knows just what to do when you bow down on bended knees he will put your heart at ease just tell it to Jesus and he'll be your friend.

Just tell it to Jesus he'll understand It. Tell it to Jesus he'll be your friend when it seems like your life is through and friends turn their backs on you just tell it to Jesus he'll be your friend.

There's another verse but I can't remember it.
Kakin

Post by Kakin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 pm

The Masters Quartet sang this song. Can’t find it anywhere though
Glisty M

Post by Glisty M » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:20 am

I heard this song in the 80's yes but it was by a woman
Glisty M

Post by Glisty M » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:22 am

Please of any knows let me know I'm on fb Glisty Massengill Miczek