i'm still amazed

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 am

I love this song what king would die for me? Only Jesus!! He left everything and defeated death, hell and the grave! That's why I'm amazed

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 am

I remembered the melody, with partial words only, during a prayerful night for a loved one who needs Jesus. Thanks for the lyrics. I heard this beautiful hymn years ago and it resonated in my soul because I never got over what Jesus has done for this sinner. And what He has done for me, He can and will do for you. Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 am

My little brother and my cousin both were saved tonight at Church and this song came to my mind. I've heard it a couple times but couldn't remember all the words... Thank you this song is truly a blessing!!
God Bless :)

i'm still amazed

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:30 am

Someone please post the chords on here?