I need lyrics to I'm going to pray if I pray by myself. I'm going to stand if I have to stand alone.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I need lyrics to I'm going to pray if I pray by myself. I'm going to stand if I have to stand alone.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm

I need the rest of;
"I'm going to pray if I pray by myself. I'm going to stand if I have to stand alone.
It'll be worth it to make it to glory. If they don't go, I'm going anyway."

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm goanna pray if I have to by myself
1st verse

Like an army were marching towards heaven and its best if together we stand, For yonder in that valley he'll need to stand if you don't go, I going anyway.

Chorus

I'm goanna pray if I have to by myself, I goanna stand if I have to stand alone.
It will be worth it to make it to Glory, if you don't go, I'm going anyway.

2nd verse

Some people laugh and call us crazy, because we sing, and dance, and run the isle, but I don't care what people think about me, because I'm running on with Jesus anyhow.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm Gonna Pray If I Pray By Myself

V1
Like an army we're marching towards Heaven
And it's best if together we stand
But if yonder in that valley He needs me
To stand alone, I'm going anyway

CH
I'm gonna pray if I pray by myself
I'm gonna stand if I have to stand alone
It'll be worth it to make it to Heaven
If they don't go, I'm going anyway!

V2
There may be no comforting words
From this old world along the way
No one to understand or encourage me
But if they don't go, I'm going anyway

V3
I've been traveling this road up to Heaven
Sometimes my path's too hard to trod
But if I keep my hand in the Master's Hand
Someday I'll stand in the presence of God

****there are about 7 verses total I think... but this is all I can think of right now.
Toad

Re: I need lyrics to I'm going to pray if I pray by myself. I'm going to stand if I have to stand alone.

Post by Toad » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:37 am

The man that wrote this song Pastor LL. Collins passed away a couple months ago he wrote so many songs true man of God . Me and my wife took care of him in his last days we had know ideal who he was and all the work he did for the glory of God we would have church when he couldn't get out of bed we would pray with and for him it truly helped us and was there when he took his last breath. He asked God to send Moses to come get him alot God did that for him