talk about love how it makes life complete you can talk all you want...for love is surrender,

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

talk about love how it makes life complete you can talk all you want...for love is surrender,

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:36 pm

if you know of this song, love is surrender, please please give me the lyrics. It goes like this: Talk about love how it makes life complete you can talk all you want....for love is surrender, love is surrender you must surrender to his will

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Love is Surrender
by Ralph Carmichael

1. Talk about love how it makes life complete
You can talk all you want make it sound nice and sweet
But the words have an empty ring
And they don't really mean a thing

Cho
Without Him love is not to be found, not to be found
For love is surrender, love is surrender to His will
Love is surrender to His will.

2. Sing about love and the strength it cam give
You can sing how you're ready to face life and live
But you know as the days go by
that no matter how hard you try

3. Shout about love and the wars that all end
You can shout we're all brothers and even pretend
But you can't cover up the past
Just pretending will never last

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 am

Hi, Ralph

Thank you so much for giving me the lyrics of the song I've been looking for..
God bless.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:32 pm

...I'm not Ralph

Ralph Carmichael wrote the song.

You are very welcome

Kristina

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 am

Hi Kristina,

Sorry, due to much excitement I misread what was written. I only took a glance and the name Ralph has registered in my mind as the one who posted the song lyrics. Anyway thanks again.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 am.