Lyrics to Have Faith In God

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Thanks alot. I love you, you just saved a life... Thanks.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm

I was looking for the lyrics of this hymn and came across this. This hymn has always blessed my life. God bless you for putting the lyrics on.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Who has the chords for "Have Faith in God"? I would like to learn how this on the piano. Thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 am

Debbie,
Thank you for posting Have Faith In God. I woke early this morning with the chorus of this song going over and over in my mind. I could not remember the verses. I am in a long and weary trial but I know that God brought this song to mind to lift my spirit, renew my mind and help me to remember that God is faithful through all circumstances. Now I have the verses too. God bless you.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 pm

thanks for posting the song I remember some part of the lyrics I google to see if I find the complete song and it took me here.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:10 am

This is a favorite of mine from childhood, and understanding the hard times of which many of you speak of our only refuge is our LORD. Love to all

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 9:52 am

God bless the one who was inspired by the holy spirit to write this song

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2014 3:45 am

The hymn "Have Faith in God" was still published in the 1975 Baptist Hymnal, which a lot of Southern Baptist churches use, and some still do. It's spoken to me many times and reminds me our God and Father is in control. Glory to His Name!

Post by Guest » Thu May 22, 2014 8:07 am

Woke up this morning with the chorus of this song ringing in my spirit. It's been really rough with all the senseless killings perpetrated by some lunatics in my country. I can't understand why the Lord is not answering the prayers of His children concerning this matter. It has affected me so much. I guess He sent the song to reassure me that He's on the throne and that He cares.
Brother Jonathan

Post by Brother Jonathan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:32 am

B B McKinney was the writer and maybe the composer, too. He was used of the Lord to write a LOT of good songs, some we're still singing many years after his death. God bless all who put GOOD words to music, that we may glorify our Father in Heaven,