i traded my sins

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 pm

No one can sing it like Jimmy Swaggart,
In my opinion. May God continue to bless him
And his ministry on Sonlife TV.

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:59 pm

I heard Jimmy Swaggart sing this yesterday on his live morning service from Family Worship center and I wanted to find the lyrics. Thanks to you I found them. Like someone posted earlier, no one sings it like Jimmy Swaggart. Beautiful song and hits home with me in so many ways.

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:23 pm

I just heard Jimmy Swaggart sing "I Traded My Sin For Salvation" on SBN-TV, I've heard him sing it many times in past years but I never tire of hearing him sing it.

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:20 pm

It was also sang by Rev. J.C. Hibbard of the Gospel Lighthouse Church in Dallas, Texas.

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Listen on this page
http://jchibbard.com/music/

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Thank you much. My mom recently passed and my dad wanted the words to this song. She sang it alot when I was a little girl. I am now 58.

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:29 am

Its in the Book ABOVE THE SHADOWS
and its by Herbert Buffum

I've been singing this song since the late 1940's

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:34 am

Copyright 1954 by Herbert Buffum JR.
Song was assigned to the Lillenas Publiching Company 1927
In the song book "Above The Shadows" music and lyrics page 7

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:28 am

I remember my mom singing this song when I was a child. So many wonderful memories, such a lovely, beautiful song.

I did find it on You tube under "the best of the trade" performed by a contemporary Christian group "Music4HimNow". Of course I prefer the original version that's filled with nostalgia, but without the sentimental value, you might like the newer version. :)

i traded my sins

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Does anybody have the chord changes for The Best of The Trade?