God still cares God still cares for you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
myfaith12

God still cares God still cares for you

Post by myfaith12 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:31 am

I am looking for the lyrics to this song, sheet music too if possible. The second verse is Evil times are tearing our children, mothers weep as sin takes it's toll, Men on high have their say, leaving God by the way, But there's Hope in a God who cares.
I can't ever remember the 1st verse

Thanks
actsnobleapril

Re: God still cares God still cares for you

Post by actsnobleapril » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Dear Faith12 - Here are the Lyrics to the song you asked about. God bless.
from 1975 - The Inspirations
God Still Cares
When the storm clouds of life are raging,
there's a Voice that still seeks to help.
When the world falls apart,
when Mankind loses heart,
there's a God, there's a God Who cares.
Chorus:
God still cares the sun rose this morning.
God still cares the bird sang his song.
There's a Peace that is anchored in Jesus.
God still cares, God still cares for you.
Evil times are tearing our children.
Mothers weep as sin takes its toll.
Men on high have their say,
leaving God by the way.
But there's hope in a God Who cares.
(go to chorus)
ActsNobleApril

Post by ActsNobleApril » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:17 pm

myfaith12 wrote: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:31 am I am looking for the lyrics to this song, sheet music too if possible. The second verse is Evil times are tearing our children, mothers weep as sin takes it's toll, Men on high have their say, leaving God by the way, But there's Hope in a God who cares.
I can't ever remember the 1st verse

Thanks
I am writing to say I am on the look for it too. The Title is: God Still Cares or God Still Cares for You ---
The chorus is : God still cares the sun rose this morning. God still cares that the birds sing His song.
There's a peace that is anchored in Jesus. God still cares.... God still cares for you.
Your verse you mention is the last one and it says: Evil times are taking our children. Mothers weep as sin takes its toll.
When the world falls apart, when Mankind loses heart... there's a God, there's a God who cares.
So now you have the final verse and the chorus. I know it is from the 70's and I had it on a cassette tape that was lost.
I can not find it anywhere. I thought it might be by the Imperials, but am not really sure. Hope this helps.
myfaithw

Post by myfaithw » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:34 am

Thanks to everyone who helped with the lyrics. Still looking for the sheet music