How excellent, how excellent, is Thy loving kindness

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:56 am

Oh my God !!!!! Pls guy, I am desperately in need of the full musical sheet of How excellent ... with scores. Pls kindly email it to [email][email protected].[/email] God bless U real good...

Michael...

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Can anyone please send me the music sheet of this hymn. Im desperate, please! God bless u. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Can anyone please send me the music sheet of this hymn. Im desperate, please! God bless u. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:16 am

Hi there.
Can I please have this song in tonic solfs. My email add is [email protected]

Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Please, help me send a copy of d How excellent song to this email [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:27 pm

good afternoon please i have searched ernestly for the pdf file of how excellent is thy loving kindness................please can you help me out with any at your disposal......please God bless you.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 am

hello in the house, I think I will also need to have a copy of the score of thesame song. I have searched everywhere I know on the internet but still cannot find it. Anyone who has got it here should please forward to [email protected] Thanks. preferably immediately.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Please, I urgently need this song. i will appreciate if someone sends me the sheet music and tonic sol-fa. Here is my email address [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Pls send the sheet music to me ASAP, thanks
[email protected]
Thanks