He got up for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lily62004

He got up for me

Post by lily62004 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:09 pm

I need the lyrics for the entire song
He got up for me He got up for me He arose from the dead just like he said to set my soul free
The sting of death he took away when he arosed on that third day Forever in Heaven with him I'll be cause he got up for me
woody

He got up for me

Post by woody » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:19 pm

I don't have the words but The Rochesters sing this song on ther Brighter day Album
woody

He got up for me

Post by woody » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:21 pm

sorry wrong album: the old rock altar album / last song

He got up for me

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 pm

There was a man who died one day, Jesus the Savior was his name. He suffered such agony and pain, a world to set free. Then they placed him in a tomb, Satan thought he'd sealed his doom. But the grave could not claim no victory, cause he got up for me.

He got up for me He got up for me He arose from the dead just like he said to set my soul free
The sting of death he took away when he arose on that third day Forever in Heaven with him I'll be cause he got up for me..

Mary came unto the place, to view the tomb where he was laid. There she found the stone rolled away and he was not there. Then a voice behind her came, it was the Savior who had been stain. The victory was won, Oh praise his dear name. Cause he got up for me...

The sting of death he took away when he arose on that third day Forever in Heaven with him I'll be cause he got up for me..

No one can fully understand, the love my Lord has for Fallen man. How he can save a soul from sin, by trusting his name. A mansion for those he's gone to prepare, in that city beyond compare. where we'll spend eternity...cause he got up for me...