lyrics - How Great Thou Art

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 am

Thank you for this song. It humbles me and makes me feel better about the pains my family has gone through in this life time. I thank the Lord Jesus for being a friend I can talk to. I thank God for His love for me, for even when times get hard He is always there.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 am

the song is touching so much thank u

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:28 am

Blessed Savior,How Great Thou Art!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 am

Thank You Father! Heard the hymn in my spirit also

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 pm

I love this song so much!! It's touches my soul so deeply. My mother pasted away almost two years ago and it was the song I sang as we went to the hospital. I also sung we believe by the newsboys. Know this- if bad things happen don't blam God. He will lead you through all your trials and suffering! You'll come out stronger than ever! Remember-it's okay to cry, Jesus cry too before he took that cross to die for your sins :)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:18 pm

God is goooood all the time, he put his song of praise in this hart of mine.....God iiiiiis gooooood!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:19 pm

🙏

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 pm

This song reveals God's greatness to me.It is inspiring and soul touching.Thank God.Alex

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:00 pm

This is not a burial song.....please listen to the lyrics...this is simply a power bank. If you have given your life to Christ and have a recreated human spirit rewired' by the holy ghost them meditate on this song , with your imagination in high gear, you will be amazed as you quickly soar into Gods network....it's awesome !! I can't express it with mere word's, it's supernatural I mean, his presence just wraps up everything and you are lost in his glory in a twinkle of an eye, God bless brother for posting this....and may h7s grace abound more in your life

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 am

Thank you so much for posting this song...