Let Me Go In Your Secret Place, Gospel Lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:54 pm

igoss, the song can be played pretty closely just using G, C and D.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Bro. Ernie Maynard. Wrote this song .

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Can you put the guitar chords to the song

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Steve Chapman here. I wrote this song after a conversation with a friend about our pastor's sermon when he quoted the well known saying, "God loves us enough to accept us the way are but He loves us enough not to leave us that way." My friend said, "I know God is at work in all of us but I have places in my heart even I don't go, much less let the Lord in there." I excused myself to write down his statement because I thought it was a good idea for a song. Literally within minutes, maybe 15 or so, the entire lyric was written. It was an unforgettable moment in my years of songwriting. When I finished it and read through it to check for places to tighten up the word pictures I thought, "Wow...a song for the Body of Christ." But deep in my soul I heard, "That's not for them. That's for you! You can't sing this to anyone until some work is done in your life." It was several weeks before I sensed a release to sing it. God is good...all the time.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:14 pm.