need lyrics "Oh Wonder of Wonders"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:39 am

I have the sheet music to "The Wonder of Wonders" if anyone wants it. My Bible says that Jesus is God and was in eternity past. Jesus said "I and My Father are one" [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:32 pm

One God, three distinct persons. Jesus was not a ventriloquist at his baptism. The heresy of modalism was refuted centuries ago.
niki

Post by niki » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

Come on people, We know there is at least a Jesus and He is the one that shed His blood to save us. We are supposed to be working together to lead people to Him, not argue among ourselves if there is one or three. Agree to disagree and move on. There's souls in need out there of salvation. And Jesus saves, whether you believe in one or three. Time is too short for this tit for tat. God must shake His/Their head at this kind of stuff.
Erniegessner

Re: need lyrics "Oh Wonder of Wonders"

Post by Erniegessner » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:31 pm

AbundantlyBlessed wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 am THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS
WORD & MUSIC BY CHARLES B. WYCUFF

VERSE 1
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED ON HIS FACE
THAT THIS LITTLE BOY SPOKE THE WORLDS IN THEIR PLACE
THE STARS AND THE MOON, SHINNING BRIGHTLY ON THEM
THE EARTH AND THE SUN WERE CREATED BY HIM
VERSE2
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE HEARD HIS SMALL CRY
THAT THIS VOICE HAD THUNDERED ON MOUNT SINAI
THE HAND THAT SHE HELD SO TENDERLY
HAD MADE A DRY PATH THRU THE MIGHTY RED SEA
VERSE 3
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SMILED
THAT HE WAS HER MAKER AS WELL AS HER CHILD
HE CREATED THE WOMB THAT HAD GIVEN HIM BIRTH
HE WAS GOD INCARNATE COME DOWN TO THE EARTH.

VERSE 4 (NOT RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS)
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS A FATHER LOOKED ON
IN ETERNITY PAST THIS WAS HIS SON
HAD SENT HIM TO DIE ON CALVARY'S TREE
AND THAT IS THE WONDER OF WONDERS TO ME

CHORUS
THE WONDER OF WONDERS OH HOW COULD IT BE
THAT GOD BECAME FLESH AND WAS GIVEN FOR ME
THE ALMIGHTY CAME DOWN AND WALKED AMONG MEN
THE WONDER OF WONDERS HE DIED FOR MY SIN
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:59 am

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 am Didn't mean to offend anyone. Jesus wasn't the Son was in eternity past. My Bible says He was begotten. It just didn't seem like the first three verses were written by a Trinitarian.

To be written by a Trinitarian, that is one of the best One God songs I have ever heard.

You will agree that the fullness of the Godhead dwelled in Him, right? Col.2:9
Also, that Jesus claimed to be the father? John 8:19, 24 10:30

Thanks so much for such a beautiful song :)

Jesus is the son of God from eternity past, even before taking on human flesh. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"
foxygrandma

Post by foxygrandma » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:26 pm

I have the sheet music for "Wonder Of Wonders" if anyone wants it. [email protected]
Carol Ann Rice

Post by Carol Ann Rice » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:08 am

AbundantlyBlessed wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 am THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS
WORD & MUSIC BY CHARLES B. WYCUFF

VERSE 1
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED ON HIS FACE
THAT THIS LITTLE BOY SPOKE THE WORLDS IN THEIR PLACE
THE STARS AND THE MOON, SHINNING BRIGHTLY ON THEM
THE EARTH AND THE SUN WERE CREATED BY HIM
VERSE2
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE HEARD HIS SMALL CRY
THAT THIS VOICE HAD THUNDERED ON MOUNT SINAI
THE HAND THAT SHE HELD SO TENDERLY
HAD MADE A DRY PATH THRU THE MIGHTY RED SEA
VERSE 3
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SMILED
THAT HE WAS HER MAKER AS WELL AS HER CHILD
HE CREATED THE WOMB THAT HAD GIVEN HIM BIRTH
HE WAS GOD INCARNATE COME DOWN TO THE EARTH.

VERSE 4 (NOT RECORDED BY THE INSPIRATIONS)
THE WONDER OF WONDERS AS A FATHER LOOKED ON
IN ETERNITY PAST THIS WAS HIS SON
HAD SENT HIM TO DIE ON CALVARY'S TREE
AND THAT IS THE WONDER OF WONDERS TO ME

CHORUS
THE WONDER OF WONDERS OH HOW COULD IT BE
THAT GOD BECAME FLESH AND WAS GIVEN FOR ME
THE ALMIGHTY CAME DOWN AND WALKED AMONG MEN
THE WONDER OF WONDERS HE DIED FOR MY SIN
preacher

Post by preacher » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:18 pm

1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

The "mystery of godliness" is not one to be understood, only believed. What kind of God would He be if we could figure Him out? We see through a glass darkly but soon face to face. Bible doctrine is extremely important and error should not be ignored. Here we see the Father, Son and Holy Ghost all present together: Matthew 3:16-17 "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." Again, we don't have to be able to explain it, only believe it. The Bible teaches clearly that there is one God manifested in three persons. The only reason it is questioned is because finite man cannot comprehend how.