Broken Vessel

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Broken Vessel

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:01 am

Looking for the song A Broken Vessel
. Goes like this
a broken vessel is no good to you for a heart can be m no more then what's inside

Broken Vessel

Post by Guest » Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 am

Looking for broken vessel it says I am just a broken vessel willing to be used by God use my hand use my feet

Broken Vessel

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:31 am

CONTACT"¦"¦E-MAIL.dr.mack201@gmail. com, i promise you will have your lover back in 3 days, mine came back in 3 days"¦

Broken Vessel

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 am

Thanks to [email protected] for bringing my ex lover back,
bearycoolmo.

Re: Broken Vessel

Post by bearycoolmo. » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:25 am

Rev Warren wrote: Sat May 27, 2006 9:01 pm My wife has a track to Broken Vessels. It's not the same as the one above, so it might be the one you're looking for. It's at our church so I'll see if I can get the words for you this week. I believe it's the same song The Florida Boys released a couple of years ago.

If you have this track and would be willing to share it I'd gladly pay for it I had it on cassette tape and upon moving g it has disappeared. I checked with Allen Cox of Florida boys and he said he doesn't know where I could Getty an accompaniment track. Odd even buy the sheet music. Thank you! You can email me at [email protected]
bearycoolmo.

Post by bearycoolmo. » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:31 am

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:37 pm umm I know a song that is amazing called Broken Veseel... I can only remember parts of it so I'll try to break it down by verse and stuff.

verse 1.

He is the potter, and I am the clay
moleded in his image, he still molds today...
ect. ect.(i can't remeber)

.... All because Jesus didn't throw the clay away....

AHH! i can't remeber so I'll try to find them if this is what you're
looking for :)
That song is titled "He Didn't Throw The Clay Away" a Florida Boys song from the late 90's.
Deb

Post by Deb » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:30 pm

I can’t find who recorded this 1995?