Lord of all hopefullness, Lord of all joy

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 am

Thank you for this song. It's Amazing. Really shows us how God is always with us, and how He wants us to come to Him with all our needs. God Bless!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:13 am

This hymn popped into my head after service on Sunday, I used to enjoy singing it at school many years ago. I'm so glad to have the words - like a prayer in themelves. Thank you for posting it God Bless!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:13 am

Thank you I remember this from school. I really loved singing it

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:33 pm

I used this hymn for my father's burial, and the words as well as the song is just so beautiful. As a previous poster says, it has a lot of meaning. For me, it's the ending of each of the stanza - at the break of the day, at the noon of the day, at the eve of the day and at the end of the day. It just strikes me as though it is do with each significant point in our lives, from birth to death. To give us all that is needed to make it through our journeys, the Almighty Father is there, always.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Thank you for suggesting this.
I will have it played at my fathers funeral.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

This was sung at the funeral of a dear Irish pastor who lived to bring God to His people and people to God. It encapsulated his life appropriately.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 am

One great song l will ever cherish. I first sang this amazing song as a member of my secondary school choir in 1979. A new teacher, a graduate of the University of Ushaw, Durham who was a great love of traditional music took over the choir as to help build the choir even though he was a chemistry and physics teacher. He died last year. Anytime l hear or read the lyrics l feel so moved. May his good soul rest in peace.
Dominus

Re: Lord of all hopefullness, Lord of all joy

Post by Dominus » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am

Pls, I need the hymn book and number for Lord of hopefulness and Father I place into your hands