Does anyone have the lyrics to Chiseled in stone by The Roarks

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:13 am

bettymarie21

Re: Does anyone have the lyrics to Chiseled in stone by The Roarks

Post by bettymarie21 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:07 am

I don't know if this is the one you are talking about or not but this is the one I sang all my life.

For years now many searched the mountains and the streams trying to catch a glimpse of a glittering stone chasing the end of a rainbow search for a pot of gold there trying to make there lives just a little more free but i said take no need for tomorrow its not yours its only borrowed and there ant another minute of guarantee onve that tomb stone has been planted and the top sale youve been granted you cant buy it back but ill tell you when it comes to me.

When they chizzle my name in stone ill be living in my brand new home six feet under ant no big deal for me i know ill rest in peace knowing all the treasures that are waiting for me dont worry when im gone and they chizzle my name in stone

Everyday what you hear is the same thing work hard make more save a little nest egg sign up now for death and insecurity but what they fail to tell you you can't take it when you go and it can't bail you out of satans hands when you play his games well all it took for me was a one trip to an old fashion alter and i got a pink slip paid in full and signed by the blood of the lamb now my name is written in heaven in the lambs book of life in heavenly letters and im all signed up for the ultimate retirement plan.

Repeat Chorus