Looking for lyrics to "the Lord is good"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lexxi138

Re: Looking for lyrics to "the Lord is good"

Post by lexxi138 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 am

lexxi138 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 am He reached down and touched me when I was so low I could not get up or go down any farther my sins which were many He forgave and forgot them I know the Lord is good.
V2 i was sick in my body I could not well the doctor's had told me all they could tell but then The Great Physician passed by way oh I know the Lord is good
Chorus The Lord is good His mercy endureth forever and ever to all generations so I will stand up and sing praise hallelujah for I know the Lord is good.
debrob

Re: Looking for lyrics to "the Lord is good"

Post by debrob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:45 pm

:)
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 am Chorus: The Lord is good, His mercy endureth forever and ever to all generations
So I will stand up and sing praise, Hallelujah, for I know the Lord is good

V1: He reached down and touched me when I was so slow
I could not get up or go down any farther
My sins which were many, He forgave and forgot them
Oh, I know the Lord is good

Chorus

V2: I was sick in my body, I could not get well
The doctors had told all they could tell
Then the Great Physician passed by my way

Chorus

V3: Now I have a story that I'd like to tell
Of how Jesus saved my soul from hell
(*This is the only line I do not know...*) LIne is..."He done for me like no other could"

Sorry!! Such a great song though!
Freckie21

Re: Looking for lyrics to "the Lord is good”

Post by Freckie21 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm

For the Lord is Good
I will trust in the God of salvation I will lean on His strong loving armsI will rest in His Shadow and seek HisfaceAnd I know He will keep me from harmI will go in the strength that He gives meI will follow wherever He leadsI will trust in His promise and seek His faceAnd I know He will meet every need
Chorus:
For the Lord is good And His Love endures forever There is nothing that can ever Separate us from His loveFor the Lord is good For the Lord is goodAnd His mercy will not fail us Though the hosts of hell assail us in His power we will standFor the Lord is good for the Lord is goodfor the Lord, the Lord is goode will stand in His presence to worshipe will honor Him all of our daysLet us gather together to lift His name let us sing with the power of praise
Chorus:
For the Lord is good and His Love endures forever There is nothing that can ever separate us from His loveFor the Lord is good For the Lord is goodAnd His mercy will not fail us Though the hosts of hell assail us in His power we will standFor the Lord is good for the Lord is good for the Lord, the Lord is goodFor the Lord is good and His Love endures forever There is nothing that can ever separate us from His loveFor the Lord is good For the Lord is goodAnd His mercy will not fail us Though the hosts of hell assail us in His power we will standFor the Lord is good for the Lord is goodFor the Lord is good For the Lord is goodfor the Lord, the Lord is good the Lord is good
The Matchless Name
Great and mighty is the Lord, our God, Great and mighty is HeGreat and mighty is
EmmaKS2005

The Lord is Good

Post by EmmaKS2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:50 pm

The Lord is Good

Chorus: The Lord is good, His mercy endureth forever and ever to all generations
So I will stand up and sing praise, Hallelujah, for I know the Lord is good

V1: He reached down and touched me when I was so low
I could not get up or go down any farther
My sins which were many, He forgave and forgot them

Chorus

V2: I was sick in my body, I could not get well
The doctors had told all they could tell
But the Great Physician passed by my way

Chorus

V3: Now I have a story that I'd like to tell