Lyrics to: He Sees What We Don't by Eleventh Hour. Beautiful song. Just wanted to share.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
gracielavern1

Lyrics to: He Sees What We Don't by Eleventh Hour. Beautiful song. Just wanted to share.

Post by gracielavern1 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:24 pm

HE SEES WHAT WE DON'T

There are times in this life when fear is so heavy
And burdens weigh on your mind
You are weak in the knees and no strength can you find
Just hold on, helps right on time, my Jesus is always on time.

CHORUS:
And though you may see a valley
He sees the mountain you'll be standing on
When all you can see are the tears falling down
I'm so glad He sees what we don't.

I've seen his children walk thru the darkest of midnight
I've witnessed faith put to the test
And I have watched as the storms flew in with the thunder
But in each trial He knows what's best
And I am so glad He knows what's best

Chorus again

Bridge:
He knows the end from the beginning
He looks ahead past the hurt and the pain
To a place where the peace passes all understanding
He sees the sun thru the rain

Chorus Again

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 pm

This song is the most beautiful and faith building song Ive heard through the pain of my mom having early onset Alzheimers. I have been crushed over it but Im so glad he sees what we dont.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm

This song is the most beautiful and faith building song Ive heard through the pain of my mom having early onset Alzheimers. I have been crushed over it but Im so glad he sees what we dont.
lacedwithgrace

Re: Lyrics to: He Sees What We Don't by Eleventh Hour. Beautiful song. Just wanted to share.

Post by lacedwithgrace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Could anyone tell me who wrote this song? I have seen several videos on YouTube with different artists recording it, but have no clue who the original songwriter is.