Looking Through Your Eyes - Not LeAnn Rymes song

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 am

Here's a good version. I have the cd and was looking for music to this song. It looks like I'm not the only one :)

http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Through-H ... 959&sr=1-1

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

You can purchase the Spokesman CD with Looking Through His Eyes on it at www.floridabiblecollege.com

This is the group that Mike Otto was a part of.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I'd love to have a copy of sheet music or chord chart for LOOKING THROUGH HIS EYES - if anyone has a copy of it. . . [email].[email protected][/email]
Thanks! Pam Strickland
songhuntress

Post by songhuntress » Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 am

I am looking for lyrics to The Only Life That Pays by James Rowe. It begins: On a bed made of rags in a garrett...
wealth4purpose

Post by wealth4purpose » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I believe this is the song with the two verses I recall.

Let me see this world, dear Lord, as though I was looking through Your eyes, in a world of men who don't want You, Lord, but a world for which You died. Let me kneel with You in the garden, blur my eyes with tears of agony, for if once I could see this world the way You see, I just know, I'd serve you more faithfully.

Let me see this world, dear Lord, through Your eyes when men mock Your Holy Name, when they beat You, and spat upon You Lord, let me love them as You loved them, just the same. Help me stand high above my petty problems, and grieve for men hell-bound eternally, for if once I could see this world the way You see, I just know I'd serve you more faithfully.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 am

I am looking for sheet music to this song as well. If anyone finds it, please tell me where [email protected]
Angiejosl8

Re: Looking Through Your Eyes - Not LeAnn Rymes song

Post by Angiejosl8 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 am

I have this music if you are still looking for it