The Funeral of Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I heard this on my way to work last year and searched but could not find it. Found it today and am sharing it at work and will share it to all! WHAT A MESSAGE!
wjakron oh

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

i heard it two yrs ago and it changed my whole out look on christ not only that it changed my life

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 pm

just heard it for the first time today. had a shoutin fit. praise the lord. great song

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 am

This is awesome. Is it anyway to get it on CD.

The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks my friend BIG Mo for letting us do you song in a play.
ferret_happy

Re: The Funeral of Jesus

Post by ferret_happy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:28 am

The lyrics listed are accurate except for "Michael the angel of war asked" should be "Michael the angel of the Lord asked". Also, the line "You should have seen the look on death's face" should be " on ol' death's face". I'm not trying to be nit-picking at all, I just look for accuracy when I personally look for lyrics, and this is a must have for me. :-)
Skitlez

Re: The Funeral of Jesus

Post by Skitlez » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 pm

When I heard him say “‘When you see the sunrise.’” I thought I heard him say, “‘When you see the Son rise.’”