need lyrics to "kids under construction"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:05 am

I love this song and find myself singing the chorus very frequently. I am in charge of the Adventurers in my church and I'm looking for the tune to it. Can only remember how the chorus goes.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 pm

I have this song on a cassette tape "The Bill Gaither Trio: The Very Best of the Very Best...For Kids" #WB8835. Loved this tape as a kid. The March 7, 2010 posted lyrics are mostly correct. No extra verse was sung, only the chorus was repeate before the first verse, and a lot at the end.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

I having been looking for this cassette tape for years. I had it when I was a child and want my children to be able to listen to it. I can only find it on Amazon & EBay on an LP. Any suggestions on how to purchase?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:38 pm

This lyrics were written by Gloria Gaither and the music was written by William J. Gaither and Gary Paxton.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:39 pm

The publishing company is Hanna Street Music. The catalog is administered by Capitol CMG Publishing.
HappyTeacher26

Re: need lyrics to "kids under construction"

Post by HappyTeacher26 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 pm

The lyrics are from the album: Homecoming Kids Branch Office I'm Something Special