Need help - It's Bound To Be The Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 am

Did you get the lyrics to Its Bound To Be The Lord? I know them if you need them!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 am

I want the song I know the tune just remember the chorus but in search of the rest of the song!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:58 am

[email protected] .. Please reach out to me if you need this song. It's sung by George Younce. I have a medley of all his songs including "It's Bound to be the Lord".
[email protected]

Re: Need help - It's Bound To Be The Lord

Post by [email protected] » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:02 am

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:58 am [email protected] .. Please reach out to me if you need this song. It's sung by George Younce. I have a medley of all his songs including "It's Bound to be the Lord".
Albert E. Brumley wrote the song and Brumley music has the lyrics. I don't know if you can view them online or not but I think you can order the song.
Wynter Ravyn

Post by Wynter Ravyn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:37 pm

I need the entire song, hopefully with chords ... and in the key of C or something easy for a beginning Uke player. But having the song at all would be helpful. It's like it's too archaic to find on the internet! How can that be?
Jesus_Keeps_Me wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:47 pm I have a song with almost all the words to it but I on it the chorus is missing the last part of it for some reason. It's call "It's Bound To Be The Lord" and the chorus goes like this " It's bound to be the Lord, It takes somebody strong and tall to hang the stars so high, Or paint the morning sky" and then that's it but I know the chorus has more to it than that. Thanks and all the best blessings for God to everydody. Sissy
BenBounds

Post by BenBounds » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:10 pm

Sissy, It came out in the sixties in a STAMPS BAXTER song book and is written by the late, great Robert E. Brumley. I was a student at Gospel Singers of America School of Gospel Music (founded by the late Videt Polk and Bobby Burnette) for 4 four summer sessions in 1961, 62, 63 and 64 and it was in one of those years the song came out. I have played it and sung it from the Piano in churches over the years!
"It takes somebody strong and tall
to hang the stars so high,
Or paint the morning sky,
or make a sparrow fly;
There is an answer to it all,
and if you've never heard.
Don't ever doubt my word,
It's bound to be the Lord."
Benjamin R. Bounds, Christian Missionary, Founder/Director, Faith International Partners, Inc. www.fip1040.org [email protected] 615-822-4229, Hendersonville, TN 12.03.2022