Your cries have awoken the master

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 am

very touched by this song as a song writer it's amazing
best written song i ever heard

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 pm

I love this song whenever I hear it I get happy and cry

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 am

This song means so much to me I was saved when I was a young girl but I let life get the best of me i was a sinner for so long and hadn't been to church in long time me and my husband has been married 15 yrs and we have a 5 yr old son and we decided it was time to get into church anyways a friend I work with invited us to revival and they sung this song and it touched my heart so much I would look it up on YouTube every nite before I'd go to sleep I played it I know for a week we had been goin to church every wed and Sunday nite but I woke up that Sunday morning decided I was goin to church I played my song on the way there to get my heart filled with joy because it did that to me anyways that morning my heart kept telling me go to the alter repent your sins child and I did and I knew god was with me that day cause as soon as I got up off my knees they sung that song without even knowing I had played it continually for that week I just wanted to share my story if you haven't heard this song you need to I think the isaacs sing it beautiful

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Child your cries have awoken THE MASTER
The bible say his ear is open unto their cry

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Does anyone have the piano sheet music to this song?

Post by Guest » Sat May 28, 2016 5:21 pm

may the God who created the sea and the billowing waters help our unbelieving hearts, to start believing and trusting even word God has promised.We can not give up now he knows your voice shout the master will attend now.AMEN

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Just heard this song for the first time a few weeks ago, it's a song I sing every time I feel lost or abandoned by God. Thank you for always being omnipresent in my life Lord.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:37 am

anyone have the sheet music for piano?
Jwluckett

Re: Your cries have awoken the master

Post by Jwluckett » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:53 pm

touchingjsus wrote: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 am YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER

VS. 1 CROSSING THE CALM SEA WITH JESUS, THE DISCIPLES WERE GETTING CONCERNED, THE WINDS STARTED VIOLENTLY BLOWING, BUT HE WAS ASLEEP IN THE STEARN, DOES HE NOT CARE THAT WE PERISH? WE'RE HELPLESS AND WE'RE SO AFRAID, JESUS AROSE WHEN THEY CALLED HIM, AND SAID TO THEM WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?

CHORUS: BECAUSE YOU'VE PRAYED ALL NIGHT, CAUSE YOU'VE HELD ON WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT, CHILD YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER. OH HE KNOWS YOUR VOICE, LIFT YOUR HANDS IT'S TIME TO REJOICE, CHILD YOUR CRIES HAVE AWOKEN THE MASTER.

VS. 2 IT HIT YOU WITHOUT ANY WARNING, THE STORM OF YOUR LIFE HAD BEGUN, SEEING NO HOPE IN THE DISTANCE, YOU'RE FRIGHTENED AND NOWHERE TO RUN, BY NOW YOUR VESSEL IS FILLING, AND YOU'RE THINKING THAT YOU'LL SURELY DROWN, YOU CRIED OUT FOR HELP FROM THE SAVIOR, AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT GIVE UP NOW...

REPEAT CHORUS

VS. 3 YOU'RE UP THERE WORRIED THAT HE'S FAST ASLEEP, THE WIND'S ARE SO DEADLY, THE WATER'S SO DEEP, BUT TRY TO BE PATIENT, CAUSE SOON HE'LL BRING PEACE, JUST ONE WORD FROM HIS VOICE AND IT ALL MUST CEASE.
Kwhitter54

Re: Your cries have awoken the master

Post by Kwhitter54 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:07 am

Does anyone know the copyright information for this song?