would like song lyrics and video about heaven

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Sad

would like song lyrics and video about heaven

Post by Sad » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:14 am

Hi everyone,

I am sad because my Mom passed away last month, Please pray for me. It will be the 1st Christmas without my Mom.

I would love some song lyrics and videos about Heaven, maybe after Christmas, hopefully someone could post some.

God Bless You All.
Sad

Re: would like song lyrics and video about heaven

Post by Sad » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Please, Please, Please

I am asking again.
Sad

Post by Sad » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:48 am

Hi everyone, I have posted this on Christmas Eve. Still no one has posted on my request.

Please still pray for me and I still would love some song lyrics and videos on heaven.

God Bless You All.
Katie27

Post by Katie27 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 am

I have had this song on my heart all day and I ran across your post while searching for the lyrics...I couldn’t help but believe that maybe God wanted me to share this with you! I may not know you but I’m praying that God gives you peace and comfort!

Many times I am bound down with heartaches and trouble, my steps have grown slower each day, but I think of what's waiting just ore' the horizon and with blessed assurance I'll say

It's a far better place at the end of the journey, no more heartaches or sorrows to bear. We shall hear Jesus say welcome home weary pilgrim it's a far better place over there.

This old body of flesh, I'll leave here behind me, cause it will never again fill with pain. For when I stand in the presence of Jesus my Savior a glorified body I am going to gain.

It's a far better place at the end of the journey, no more heartaches or sorrows to bear. We shall hear Jesus say welcome home weary pilgrim it's a far better place over there.
Sad

Post by Sad » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 am

Katie27, Thank you for praying for me And thank for the lyrics of this beautiful song, which I needed to read.

I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness and you following the leadership of God.

God Bless Your Family And You.