If We Keep Our Voices Silent

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Yeah - I thought it was "then millenary will triumph".

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Ditto... the song just played and I finally decided to "Google" it... that last line has been driving me crazy for over a year!
thermalcoal

Post by thermalcoal » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

This is one song I often sing to myself when I am down. Thanks!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 am

Yes! I also came to this page because I was trying to figure out the last line -- It sounded to me like "We'll never get a bus ride out."

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:25 am

This hymn is used as the theme music for a radio segment that teaches intelligent design. So-called scientists claim that the very rocks give evidence for evolution (that is, fossils and geologic strata). So my question is, is that the reason why this hymn used for that show?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:18 pm

"...then will the berries wash right out!"

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Guest:
Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
May we say, Thank you so much for answering the question as to what is being sung on Family Radio.
And thank you for this Web Site. You are a blessing.
David and Jean Kathryn Vopal

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Luke 19
Ann Waters Tricules

Re: If We Keep Our Voices Silent

Post by Ann Waters Tricules » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:28 am

This is so funny! I used to listen to Family Radio then and wonder. I thought it said “the military must cry out”! I also heard the line in “Watch and Pray” as something like, “Watch as if on that alone/Hang the issues of the day” but wasn’t sure if that was right!