Need lyrics and artist to I Believe Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 am

This starts out.. In this age of confusion there's disillusion everywhere, it's hard to find true peace of mind or someone who really cares. i have put my trust in jesus, He's like no other man i know, ...... i believe jesus.. i believe, Jesus saves, I believe ..... This is from the mid - late 70s
glorygrace

Post by glorygrace » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:56 pm

If you haven't received this, I have the music for this song. I Believe Jesus was copyrighted in 1974, written by Tab Smith. Canaanland Music. Problem is, I can't get seem to find anything else on this song. But, again, if you do still need the music, I have it. Email me!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 am

i posted a verison of it on my You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJr5VXUiVRg
Brother Jonathan

Post by Brother Jonathan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:37 am

It's a beautiful song! One of the youth in the church I used to attend sang this one in the 1979 time frame. Didn't Dottie or Reba Rambo record this one?
jnorrissings

Re: Need lyrics and artist to I Believe Jesus

Post by jnorrissings » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:19 pm

I would love a performance track (NO VOCALS) to this great song if anyone has it. I cannot find one without having one done by a studio.

Thanks in advance!