Lost Hymn to me - Who flung the stars out into space and holds them in their proper place

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Zack

Lost Hymn to me - Who flung the stars out into space and holds them in their proper place

Post by Zack » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 pm

I need to find the name of this hymn, so I can hear it regularly! I don't remember all the lyrics but some are "Who flung the stars out into space and holds them in their proper place?" And "Who forms the seed that makes the wheat, and gives us daily bread to eat" and finally "He is the Lord and he alone, no man has power of his own!" This is a classic hymn by the way. Thanks
songinmyheart

Re: Lost Hymn to me

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:49 am

Hi Zack
I think the title is “Who”
Although I can’t find the Hymnal it is in,
I’m fairly sure someone here might have it.
Nancy
Integrity7

Re: Lost Hymn to me - Who flung the stars out into space and holds them in their proper place

Post by Integrity7 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:05 am

The hymn “Who” was written by June Hawks Goins in 1963. It can be found in the Old School Hymnal, published by “Old School Hymnal Co., Inc. 310 Grant Road, Conley GA 30027.
https://www.oldschoolhymnal.com/index.html