What's Wrong With Living Right?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:27 am

This song is great, and the Cookes are awesome. We have a gospel group and we do a lot of their songs. We are singing this one for our Church this coming Sunday morning.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 am

it is a great song i sing it in church alot

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 am

I love this song!!! :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Here is a video of Lynn Patterson singing this thought provoking song - What's Wrong With Living Right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBaeq58mJQ

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:13 pm

I love the song, it keeps going over and over in my head. I would love to try to sing it in church. we really need for folks to listen to the words.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:58 am

Elder Wayne lawhorn sang this in his album in 1999 y'all should check it out he might have wrote it
Keith Orten

Re: What's Wrong With Living Right?

Post by Keith Orten » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:29 am

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am do you know the chords and keys to it my mom wants me to sing & play the piano to it in church!! PLEASE HELP!!! :)
Keith Orten

Re: What's Wrong With Living Right?

Post by Keith Orten » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:37 am

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am do you know the chords and keys to it my mom wants me to sing & play the piano to it in church!! PLEASE HELP!!! :)

I listen to the Elder Wayne Lawhorn version of this song and I play it in the key of F and it’s mostly just a 1,4,&5(if you know the number system and if not then F,Bb,&C in the key of F of course) through the whole song! But that’s the version I play!

Living in a cold dark world where evolution is taught by man. They took prayer out of school and violence filled our land. They ordered the ten commandments to be removed from their sight. But one question I'd like to ask them what's wrong with living right?

Chorus
What's wrong with living right can anybody tell me? I'm doing what I know to do. I'm living for Jesus, he's the way the truth. I'm not going where I shouldn't go . I'm serving Jesus with all of my might. Can anybody tell me, what's wrong with living right?

You may think I'm strange, for living the way I do. Different from this world, out of step oh, how true. Call me crazy or insane even tell me I'm not right. But one question I'd like to ask you, What's wrong with living right?