NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - DIDN'T HE SHINE ON THAT DAY

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - DIDN'T HE SHINE ON THAT DAY

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 am

THE SONG GOES DIDN'T HE SHINE ON THAT DAY ... ETC. IN A VERSE IT SAYS JUST IMAGINE MY SAVIOUR HANGING THERE ON THE CROSS CAN'T YOU SEE THE AWFUL PAIN THAT HE BORE... THANK YOU!
Rose13

Re: NEED HELP WITH LYRICS - DIDN'T HE SHINE ON THAT DAY

Post by Rose13 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:12 am

As I sit all alone, and watch the day turn into. I’m reminded of the time when total darkness blocked the worlds light. They thought they put him away, they thought they ended with the grave, they thought they placed him from our minds. But what they didn’t know was on that day Gods son still shined.
Oh didn’t he shine on that day, when they placed him in the tomb, didn’t he shine on that day, when the stone was rolled away. Never more to be in darkness, he arose to his fathers side, yes on that day and forever more, Gods son still shines.
Can you imagine my savior hanging there on that cross, can you feel that awful pain that he bore can you see the scars that he wore, and even then he cried into his father not my will but only thine, yes in my heart the son still lives, the sun shine