acres of diamonds - arthur smith

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Sally

Re: acres of diamonds - arthur smith

Post by Sally » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:53 pm

zcomposer wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm I found it. I have the sheet music, lyrics, etc, to Acres of Diamonds. Man was that hard to accomplish!

I would be willing to share if others ask directly.
zcomposer

Post by zcomposer » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:10 pm

Sally wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:53 pm
zcomposer wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm I found it. I have the sheet music, lyrics, etc, to Acres of Diamonds. Man was that hard to accomplish!

I would be willing to share if others ask directly.
Thank you for the repost/quote, Sally.
Still have it. Still willing to share.

I got an anonymous email requesting a copy, signed by "Tiffany." No way to respond that I can find, so if Tiffany reads this, I'd be happy to help, but I don't see any way. Perhaps if you were to send me a Private Message with your email address?
zcomposer

Post by zcomposer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Hello everybody - I keep getting anonymous messages and emails asking for this music.
I retypeset it by hand, and I have it now in electronic form, and I will gladly and freely share.

BUT - I can't share it with you if I don't have a way to get back to you. Please please please - when you contact me, include your email or some other way of getting a hold of you.

I just got a lovely message from Cheryl, who says her mom and dad are in their 80's and they love this song. She wants to sing it with her mom in church.

Great stuff. But no return address. No reply to. No email address. Nothing. I'm stuck.

Cheryl! If you are out there, I would be delighted to help. I am reachable via the zcomposer account here at NameThatHymn.com
grandma7

Post by grandma7 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm

I have the sheet music to "Acres Of Diamonds". [email protected]
zcomposer

Post by zcomposer » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:11 pm

grandma7 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm I have the sheet music to "Acres Of Diamonds". [email protected]
Hooray! The more of us there are, the better chance someone will be able to get the music to whomever needs it.
As I mentioned earlier, I have retypeset it and have it in electronic form.

If you want it, email me jay.sax and @ and gmail.com and I'll happily send.

Jay