PLEASE HELP, 7 YEAR SEARCH CONTINUES - Inside The Well or Inside The Whale

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
indycoltsfan38

PLEASE HELP, 7 YEAR SEARCH CONTINUES - Inside The Well or Inside The Whale

Post by indycoltsfan38 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:12 pm

I've listened to this song a few times on the radio but I haven't heard it played in a while. I've done everything I could to try to find out the name and who sings it. I've tried countless searches online, calling the radio station that I heard it on, asking friends, but no one knows the name of the song. I only can remember bits and pieces of the song so that may be my problem. Here is what I know:

Chorus is either Inside The Well or Inside The Whale

a few random lines of lyrics I can still remember are:

this storm is beyond our control
a troubled sea
this isn't my first trial
weary soul
with Christ
home sweet home
rock of ages

I know it's a band that sings it, not just a solo artist. I don't know if it's newer or older music. There are a couple of women and a man I believe....amazing voices. I know this isn't much to go on but I really want to find out who sings this song. It makes me cry and feel good at the same time when I hear it. It's very moving for me. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.