temporary temporary we are living this life for in the bible it is written every man he must die

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

temporary temporary we are living this life for in the bible it is written every man he must die

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

I am try ing to find the complete lyrics to this song, temporary, I do not know who wrote it or recorded it [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Maybe one of the H
acketts from Dermott Arkansas...

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:51 pm

did anyone find the lyrics to this? I am interested in finding them. [email protected]
GrandmaPeggy

Post by GrandmaPeggy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:13 pm

I remember Rudy Whitfield singing this song years ago at White Hall Assembly of God. I was a young teenager and saved my allowance to buy his record.
Tgill

Re: temporary temporary we are living this life for in the bible it is written every man he must die

Post by Tgill » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:16 am

I remember this song. My parents used to sing it all the time when I was growing up. I am sure mom still has it written down somewhere.
Life on earth is temporary. We make footprints in the sand
Devorea

Re: temporary temporary we are living this life for in the bible it is written every man he must die

Post by Devorea » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:48 pm

These are the words to the chorus, or at least very close. I do not recall the words to the verses.

Temporary, temporary, we are living this life,
For in the Bible it is written, every man must die,
And the grave is temporary, though it says we all must die,
Are you ready to meet the Savior when He opens the Book of Life?
Clenney

Post by Clenney » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:16 pm

I remember hearing this song in Sims, Arkansas in the 80s.