May the blessings of the Lord be upon you...need sheet music

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
ColorfulNotes

Post by ColorfulNotes » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Every Sunday at our church, we sing a simple little blessing over parishioners. The lyrics are...

"May the blessings of the Lord be upon you, we bless you in the name of the Lord,
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you, we bless you in the name of the Lord."

I have been asked to write the music down, but am sure they heard it somewhere in their travels, and would rather purchase the music instead. If this is familiar to anyone, I would appreciate the help.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 pm

We use this exact same blessing at our church. I know you posted this over a year ago, but if you're still looking, I'd be happy to help you find it.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:42 am

what is the title????

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 am

May the Blessings of the Lord be upon you

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I have a music box, made of American red oak wood, that plays this song. I love the song.I wined up my music box every night before bed,and every morning!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:21 am

Sadly, it is to the tune of, "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener." I can't hear it without cracking up.
LisaBDW

Re: May the blessings of the Lord be upon you...need sheet music

Post by LisaBDW » Wed May 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Hi everyone,
Where can I find the sheet music for this hymn please.

Thank you