Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

thank you so much Steve..... We play instruments in the church and this is a huge help. You will always be in our prayers...

May God bless you always....
Delia/Giselle

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I can't believe I get to write the lyrics o my after ten years I finally complete the lyrics. Thanks you steve. Not sure if you can read this but i thank Jesus for you. God bless.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Awesome. Good job. God bless you really. I guess you still there. Well TY. Edzmajime.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 am

hi steve thank you for the help

God blees you

Erica <3

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 pm

thanks that I found this. I really need it for our church!! javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'[up]')
javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ')

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 am

my grandmother used to sing this to me as a lullaby. When I was sick, or just to put me to bed... and it actually helped and made me feel better... When she got sick and was close to passing in the hospital bed. I put my head next to hers, and in tears, finally sang it back to her.... and, not even knowing, she passed at that very moment... It was the most appropriate way to say goodbye. I'm so glad she waited for me.... I'll never forget this hymn, forever. It's beautiful.
I miss you so much lola... happy mothers day :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:08 pm

We choice this song as one of the songs the choir sang at our wedding. I'll never forget how beautiful it sounded and I know the words to heart. I've since developed a hearing impairment and I may not be able to hear the lyrics on-line, but I can sing along, especially with the text added.
bongi

Re: Yahwah I know you are near

Post by bongi » Sat May 28, 2022 8:59 am

may I have sheet with music please