all day long i' ve been with jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 am

The music in the Baptist Hymnal (1991) is different from the one I learned in the early 1960's at the Puyallup Nazarene Church. The words I learned are as in the 3rd Post here and the tune is different that in the Baptist Hymnal.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Sister, this is my song ..

Oh Jesus, in the morning I just say

In all of my thoughts and in all of my ways

Pour your Holy Spirit on me

And have it your way ....

Cuz you are my creator and my stay

Oh Jesus, in the morning and even all through the day

And to my bed ... oh Jesus .. you fill me up and satisfy me ....

this is my song .. Lighted Candle of Las Vegas, NV

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 pm

who wrote the song all bay long i've been with jesus?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am

All day I've been with JESUS
It has been a GLORIOUS DAY
O and I want to make it Right
As I SACRIFICE my life
I have been with JESUS All Day Long
(Repeat )

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 am

thanks. I leaned it from a pastor 50 years ago who sang it as a boy, i believe, in w. Va.
[email protected]

Re: all day long i' ve been with jesus

Post by [email protected] » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:37 pm

I first heard this song from a Nazarene evangelist between 1950 and 1955. It has been coming back to mind the past couple of weeks. At first, I could only remember parts of it. But in a few days, I was able to remember all of it. I remember it just like the third poster has written it. After getting it down, I got on the internet to see if the words were posted anywhere. Looks like there are several versions of it. I like my version the best -- All day long I've been with Jesus, it has been a wonderful day. I have climbed up one step higher in the good old fashion way. I have spoken words of kindness, oh Lord you know if I have done wrong. I will go and make it right so I can testify tonight, I've been with Jesus all day long.