God's Gift of Love by Neoma McConnell and Johnnie Clayborn ... There is a gift of love for you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

God's Gift of Love by Neoma McConnell and Johnnie Clayborn ... There is a gift of love for you

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 am

My grandma and her sister wrote this song probably in the 60's or before. It's sheet music had a picture of my uncle Harold McConnell on the cover.
The words start like this ... There is a gift of love for you The Father says today You'll have this gift without delay if you will only pray
SiS

Re: God's Gift of Love by Neoma McConnell and Johnnie Clayborn ... There is a gift of love for you

Post by SiS » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:41 pm

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 am My grandma and her sister wrote this song probably in the 60's or before. It's sheet music had a picture of my uncle Harold McConnell on the cover.
The words start like this ... There is a gift of love for you The Father says today You'll have this gift without delay if you will only pray
SiS

Re: God's Gift of Love by Neoma McConnell and Johnnie Clayborn ... There is a gift of love for you

Post by SiS » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:45 pm

SiS wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:41 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 am My grandma and her sister wrote this song probably in the 60's or before. It's sheet music had a picture of my uncle Harold McConnell on the cover.
My grandma Neoma McConnell wrote this with her sister Johnnie Clayborn, my great aunt...there is a picture of grandma's son Harold McConnell on the cover and it was dedicated to him...Harold is my uncle, my mother's brother. This song was published in 1963
You the writer are my sister Cindy