Need help with the Lyrics to a song - Drinking from the Springs of living water

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
NCBaptistgurl

Need help with the Lyrics to a song - Drinking from the Springs of living water

Post by NCBaptistgurl » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:15 am

I have the chorus to the song but I need the verses. It might be named Springs of Living Water.
All I know is..
Drinking from the Springs of living water, happy now am I my soul is satisfied. Drinking from the springs of living water. O wonderful and bountiful supply.

If anyone can help I will be very grateful!
God Bless you all!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"
Philippians 4:13
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Need help with the Lyrics to a song

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:38 pm

Springs of Living Water - John W Peterson

There are three verses.......

I thirsted in the barren land of sin and shame,
And nothing satisfying there I found
But to the blessed cross of Christ one day I cam
Where spings of living water did abound

How sweet the living water from the hills of God
It makes me glad and happy al the way
Now glory grace and blessing mark the path I've trod
I'm shouring Hallelujah everyday

O sinner, won't you come today to Calvary
A fountain there is flowing deep and wide
The Savior now invites you to the water free
Where thristing spirits can be satisfied

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:34 pm

I'm looking for the Lyrics to the song that has a chorus that goes: My Victory's in Jesus
My Savior forever

Does anyone know the whole song?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:01 pm

1. I heard an old, old sotry, how a Savior came from glory, How He gave His life on Calvary to save a wretch like me. I heard about His groaning, of His precious blood's atoning, Then I repented of my sins and won the victory.

Chorus: O victory in Jesus, my Savior forever! He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood. He loved me ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him. He plunged me to victory beneath the cleansing flood.

2. I heard about His healing, of His cleansing pow'r revealing, How He made the lame to walk again and caused the blind to see. And then I cried, "Dear Jesus, come and heal my bloken spirit," And somehow Jesus came and brought to me the victory.

Chorus

3. I heard about a mansion He has built for me in glory, And I heard about the streets of gold beyon the crystal sea; About the angels singing, and the old redemption story; And some sweet day I'll sing up there the song of victory.
Chorus.

Text and music: Eugene M. Bartlett C 1939 and 1967.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:50 am

I heard a song the other night that sounded like God's response to why He didn't come when we prayed for help. Like the story that a flood came and I went to the roof and a boat came by but I was going to wait until God came to save me. It had phrases like "I sent a boat to you but you didn't get in". I wish I could remember more of the lyrics, but I caught it at the end of the song. I thought I heard the singers name as Kim Nolton? I appreciate your help.