im going home to die no more

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
tammy589

Post by tammy589 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 am

My father has terminal cancer and has requested this song to be played at his funeral and I can't find it anywhere. Will take any suggestions i can get.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Could it possibly be "When I wake up to sleep no more" ?
Regie

Re: im going home to die no more

Post by Regie » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:28 pm

tammy589 wrote: Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 am My father has terminal cancer and has requested this song to be played at his funeral and I can't find it anywhere. Will take any suggestions i can get.
I have no idea when you wrote this, but I am writing this on 3/4/2023. Did you ever find the song? If not and you still want the song, I think I can find it in one of my Primitive Baptist song books. I awoke last night with this song on my mind. [email protected]
Regie

Re: im going home to die no more

Post by Regie » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:30 pm

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm Could it possibly be "When I wake up to sleep no more" ?
I think that is a different song from what this person wanted, but I don't know for sure.